Someone may be interested in my opinion about N.nu editor… If you’re going to use it or if you’re in two minds my experience may help. I hope so at least… N.nu used to be the editor I chose for my notary's office in 2013. The site which I had was loading lightning fast. It was so much of a surprise for me because the site had quite a lot of pictures and text blocks combined together…
It had the same loading speed on mobile phones, when people needed to find us or get our ...
I don’t like Impress.ly service! It may be nice for someone enthusiastic about new technologies but for an experienced user like me this it’s just a useless attempt to offer unpractical tools in an innovative way. Here’s why I can’t stand this platform.
• Too few templates available.
There’re not many designs to choose from. What they offer looks generic and you can’t customize it in a proper way.
• Elements miscategorized.
If you want to find shapes it’s not that easy to do. All of their elements are categorized in a wrong way ...
Kafafa isn’t the choice for a musician unfortunately. I compose my own music, interested in selling it and popularizing it. Using Kafafa I haven’t had anything helpful for my music.
Kafafa behaves strange when I upload audios, it doesn’t play them. Whether it’s WAVE or MP3 type Kafafa doesn’t recognize them, changing bit rate doesn’t make things much different.
Before I had discovered that I tried Kafafa’s contact form to help my customers with their inquires. I haven’t found what I expected. Yes, Kafafa has contact forms and adding them is a ...
OMG, Doodlekit was a nightmare! The poorest technology on Earth! I’m leaving you! Once and for all!
- It’s not Retina ready.
- Has poorly-planned newsletters.
- Lacks design from scratch option.
- Doesn’t support multi-lingual features.
- Restaurant menu is missing.
- No audio players.
- Doesn’t support podcasts.
- Awkward customization.
- No decent preview mode.
- Sidebars are non-customizable.
- Forms can’t be embedded into pages.
- No integration with popular commenting systems (Disqus or Facebook comments)
- Commenting moderation doesn’t seem to be working.
I’m so fed up with all of these! Can’t treat Doodlekit as a serious platform!
My website by Wordpress is two years old and I’m not happy with it. I use Wordpress for the following reasons:
• SEO plug-ins. There’re many decisions which help me to handle on my search engine results. I can write Meta Title, Meta Description and H1 tags.
• Optimized for all the devices. My site looks great on a tablet, Mac or PC. All of their themes are also mobile responsive so I don’t worry about disappointing my visitors.
I wouldn’t recommend Wordpress for the following reasons:
• Tricky customization. It’s not that easy to customize Wordpress layouts ...
My respects to the people responsible for bringing Google Site to the Internet, hat off. This is the easiest and the most exciting way to become the part of the technological reality. It definitely required some time for me to get acquainted with how Google Sites builder works and how to interact with it but it was absolutely worthwhile.
Multiple templates have proved that developers of Google Sites are not a lazy team and they do think about the final users who will feel comfortable when choosing the appearance of a website. My delight knows no limits now! Making templates ...
I registered on Simplesite two years ago and I’m a little bit torn between should I stay with them or change my website builder. Well, I’m generally satisfied with the quality of the services Simplesite offers but still there’re some of the drawbacks which do repel me. I’ve listed all of the advantages and disadvantages which I’ve faced during my everyday use of this platform.
- Easy to build up a website. As soon as you start using Simplesite they give you all the tools necessary to make a good-looking site.
- Easy to maintain a ...
webflow is terrible in every way! I wanted to place my portfolio on this platform but it was a bad decision. first of all i’ve failed to choose an appropriate template. their collection is primitive and too overused. when I started playing around with fonts I found that there’re not many to choose from as well. so I can’t create a website to stand out.
When it came to placing elements on the page it was a torture. any block of content got stuck to the lines on the screen. I don’t need any type of ...